Global Markets Shopping: Kamaru Usman’s $1.5 million can buy A LOT
Nigerian UFC fighter, Kamaru Usman’s $1.5 million payout from his recently won fight against Jorge Masvidal.
Following his victory in the UFC261, Kamaru Usman walked away with $1.5 million (N615 million) safely tucked away in his pockets.
A break down of all that the champion could possibly buy in the global markets with emphasis on cryptocurrencies and stocks, has been done.
- 29 units of Bitcoin and 617 units of Ethereum.
- 2,795,454 units of ordinary share in Dangote Cement PLC.
- 661,290 units of ordinary shares in Airtel Africa PLC.
- 3.73 million units of ordinary shares in MTN Nigeria PLC.
- 8.46 million units of ordinary shares in BUA Cement PLC.
- 433,098 units of ordinary shares of Nestle Nigeria PLC.
How would you choose to spread your investments if you had the $1.5 million?